Three Rochester women charged after investigation into shoplifting at Eastview Mall | Crime
Three women from Rochester are facing charges after an investigation into possible shoplifting at the Victoria’s Secret store in Eastview Mall.
Ontario County Sheriff’s Deputies say during their investigation, they found that 33-year-old Edwina Rodriguez, 30-year-old Ruby Rosado and 25-year-old Ninoshea Figueroa were in possession of $660 worth of merchandise from Abercrombie & Fitch.
Rodriguez is charged with criminal possession of stolen property and possession of burglary’s tools while Rosado and Figueroa are charged with burglary as both were banned indefinitely from all Wilmorite properties including Eastview Mall.
All three are due in Victor Town Court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Victor-Canandaigua
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band to present "Fanfares, Flourishes and Flutes"
- Upcoming Crush Cancer Concert in Fairport honors student and helps others
- Hazardous waste collection on May 17
- Senator Schumer in Fairport to talk about school safety funding cuts
- E-Scrap 4 Camp to benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times