Police: Canandaigua man pushed, choked woman | Crime
A 54-year-old Canandaigua man has been charged with harassment and criminal obstruction of breathing.
Canandaigua Police say Todd Curtis pushed and choked a woman. While at the police station, police say Curtis urinated on the floor. He was additionally charged with criminal tampering.
Curtis was remanded to the Ontario County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail.
Top Victor-Canandaigua Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NHL veteran opens new sports training facility in Fairport
- Lollypop Farm presents "Preparing Now to Care for Your Pets During Emergencies" training
- Fellow cyclist describes fatal crash that took Boyum's life
- Fairport Savings Bank awards four local students with Legacy Scholarships
- Purple Foot Festival to be held on September 15