Anthony L. Jordan Health Center now operating Canandaigua Clinic | Health
A clinic that for four years has provided care to uninsured and underinsured community members will now be operated by the Anthony L. Jordan Health Center, a not-for-profit primary care center headquartered in Rochester and widely recognized as one of the first Federally Qualified Health Centers in the country.
The clinic will now be called Jordan at CCIA (Canandaigua Churches In Action). The clinic originally opened in 2009 on N. Main St., in the building that once housed the original Thompson Hospital. Funded in part by a grant from Excellus BlueCross Blue Shield, it was the result of collaboration between Thompson Health, CCIA and Catholic Charities of the Finger Lakes.
The transferring of the clinic started Monday. Jordan at CCIA is open Monday through Friday; patients can call (585) 396-0222 for hours or to schedule an appointment.
Upcoming Events near Victor-Canandaigua
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- New York State Exposed: NYS lawmakers are third highest paid in the country and now they want a raise? So how much do they make?
- Nazareth College students receive prestigious 2014-2015 Fulbright Awards
- Nazareth College to Host Camp College Prep this Summer
- Historic Pittsford Program features local children's author